PRETRAGA

Monday, September 2, 2019

engleski prvi pismeni



CONDITIONALS
I didn’t listen to my parents and now I’m grounded
- If I had listened to my parents, I wouldn’t be grounded.
He doesn’t drive so he can’t offer you a lift.
- If he drove, he could offer you a lift.
I didn’t finish my homework because I’m slow.
- If I weren’t so slow, I would have finished my homework.
You didn’t fix the roof. Now it’s leaking.
- If you’d fixed the roof, it wouldn’t be leaking.


PAST-PRESENT
If I had won the lottery, I would be rich. 
If I had taken French in high school, I would have more job opportunities.
PAST-FUTURE
If she had signed up for the ski trip last week, she would be joining us tomorrow.
If Mark had gotten the job instead of Joe, he would be moving to Shanghai. 

PRESENT-PAST
If I were rich, I would have bought that Ferrari we saw yesterday. 
If I didn't have to work so much, I would have gone to the party last night.
PRESENT-FUTURE
If I didn't have so much vacation time, I wouldn't go with you on the cruise to Alaska next week.
If Cindy were more creative, the company would send her to New York to work on the new advertising campaign. 


FUTURE-PAST
If I weren't going on my business trip next week, I would have accepted that new assignment at work.
If my parents weren't coming this weekend, I would have planned a nice trip just for the two of us to Napa Valley.
FUTURE-PRESENT
If I were going to that concert tonight, I would be very excited.
If Seb didn't come with us to the desert, everyone would be very disappointed.



WORD FORMATION
Infection – infectious
Tired – triedness
Blur – blurred Resolution – resolve
Abdomen – abdominal
QUESTION TAGS
1.He never lies, doesn’t he?
Does he.
2. I wish you told me that sooner.
Had told.
Fascinated/Fascinating/Fascinated
Excite/Exciting/Excited
Exhilarate/Exhilarating/Exhilatated
Inspire/Inspiring/Inspired

Compel
/Compelling/Compelled
Enthral/Entralling/Enthralled
Spellbind/Spellbinding/Spellbound-Spellbinded
FUTURE FORMS
Will – spotana odluka, mišljenje, predviđanje
Going to – plan za budućnost, logička sekvenca događaja (desiće se, jer mora)
Present Simple –događaj po rasporedu u budućnosti
Present Progressive – već isplaniran događaj u bliskoj budućnosti
Will – WILL + INFINITIVE
The sun will shine tomorrow.
Going to
TO BE (am, are, is) + GOING TO + INFINITIVE
We are going to fly to Leeds in summer.
Present Simple -
INFINITIVE (he, she, it) + INFINITIVE-S_
The train leaves at 6.45.
Present Progressive -
Will + Be + Infinitive -ing
I am going to a party tonight.

Is lasagne today’s special?
Lasagne is to today’s special, isn’t it?
Yes, it is.
Haven’t they got any salads?
They have salads, don’t they?
Yes, they do.
Wouldn’t they offer a vegetarian options?
They would offer vegetarian options, wouldn’t they?
Yes, they would.
Must you always choose vegetarian options?
You must always choose vegetarian options, musn’t you?
Yes, I must.
Is he always late? He is always late, isn’t he?
Did the menu include Caesar salad?
Menu includes Caesar calad, doesn’t it?
Yes, it does.
Won’t you even try this dish?
You will try this dish, won’t you?
Yes, I will.
Can mushrooms be dangerous?
Mushrooms can be dangerous, can’t they?
No, they can’t.
Where do your mushrooms come from – the local farm?
Your mushrooms come from the local farm, don’t they?
Yes, they do.











No comments:

Post a Comment