PRETRAGA

Monday, September 2, 2019

Engleski Wishes Cond Priprema dodati cond

1. You are always so busy.
I wish you weren’t always so busy.
2. She has a lot of homework and she can’t come to the party tonight.
If only she didn’t have a lot of homework and she could come to the party tonight.
3. You didn’t study harder and now you regret it.
I wish I had studied harder.
4. I don’t have a degree so I didn’t get the job.
If I had a degree I would have got a job.
5. My sister drove too fast and now she’s in trouble with the police.
If she hadn’t driven so fast, she wouldn’t be in trouble now.
6. I didn’t listen to you.
If only I had listened to you.
7. He didn’t have enough time and he didn’t finish the exam.
If he had had enoguh time he would have finished the exam.
8. I don’t know what to say.
I wish I knew what to say.
9. I don’t have his number so I can’t call him.
If I had his number, I could call him.
10. I don’t have a brother.
I wish I had a brother.


1. If he doesn’t finish (not finish) his homework, he won’t be (not be) allowed to go out tonight.
2. I wish I had talked (talk) to him yesterday.
3. If you weren’t (not be) always so lazy, you wouldn’t have failed (not fail) the exam last week.
4. What a beautiful garden. I wih I had (have) a garden like that.
5. We wouldn’t be (not be) lost now, if you had remembered (remember) to bring the map.
6. If I spoke (speak) French, I would understand (understand) what they are saying.
7. If I spoke (speak) French, I would have understood (understand) what they were saying.
8. I stopped playing the piano when I was child. I wish I hadn’t given up (not give) it up, because now I would play (play) it really well.
9. We will go (go) swimming tommorow if the weather is (be) good.


PAST-PRESENT
If I had won the lottery, I would be rich. 
If I had taken French in high school, I would have more job opportunities.
PAST-FUTURE
If she had signed up for the ski trip last week, she would be joining us tomorrow.
If Mark had gotten the job instead of Joe, he would be moving to Shanghai.
PRESENT-PAST
If I were rich, I would have bought that Ferrari we saw yesterday. 
If I didn't have to work so much, I would have gone to the party last night. 

PRESENT-FUTURE
If I didn't have so much vacation time, I wouldn't go with you on the cruise to Alaska next week.
If Cindy were more creative, the company would send her to New York to work on the new advertising campaign.
FUTURE-PAST
If I weren't going on my business trip next week, I would have accepted that new assignment at work.
If my parents weren't coming this weekend, I would have planned a nice trip just for the two of us to Napa Valley.
FUTURE-PRESENT
If I were going to that concert tonight, I would be very excited.
If Seb didn't come with us to the desert, everyone would be very disappointed. 

Present / Past
If I was more diligent, I would've finished my degree at university.
if + past simple, would (could, might) have + past participle.
Past / Present
If we hadn't missed our flight we'd be in Spain now.
If + past perfect, would (could, might) + infinitive.

ZERO: If it rains, I stay at home.
FIRST: If it rains, I will stay at home.
SECOND: If it rained, I would stay at home.
THIRD: If it had rained, I would have stayed at home.
MIXED:
1. If I had taken that job, I would be a milionare.
2. f we hadn’t missed our flight, we would be in Venice now.
3. If I were rich, I wold have bought that house we saw last week.
4. If I wasn’t so busy all the time, I would have come to your party last week.




No comments:

Post a Comment